LitterGram offers local UK councils FREE tools to help identify litter grot-spots and allocate their resources effectively.
We are looking to work with all 433 councils across the country. Our tools are free and require no expensive integration with existing systems. Signing up is easy and councils can be responding to your LitterGram reports in minutes!
We need support from our community to help us make councils aware of LitterGram and the free service that is available to them.
Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council has engaged with 0.06% of its population through LitterGram, cleaning up an average of 5 incidents per user.
Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council has become the UK's first council to adopt the free LitterGram Council Portal connecting them directly to users of the app in the borough.
Help us make your council aware of our free tools and the public support for LitterGram.
Our cutting edge technology is available for free to all 433 councils across the country.
• Free for councils, free for users with no integration required
• Daily report - A daily email of new reports in the borough
• Litter map - Reports appear on a street level
• Share - Send reports with photo and location
• Update - Send updates to the user and mark as cleaned up
• Reporting - Live statistics and charts for key KPIs